Office Hours: Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, March 3
- 7:30 a.m. Morning Prayer
- 8:30 a.m. Early Service
- 10:30 a.m. Late Service
- Tuesday, March 5
- 6 p.m. Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
- Wednesday, March 6, 7 a.m., Noon, 7 p.m. Ash Wednesday Services
CHURCH DIRECTORY needs your attention. With our changing world and ever expanding methods of communication, we need everyone to take a look at our current church directory and update any information (address, preferred phone numbers, and photo). Please make any changes directly on the copy or email Barbara in the office (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you would like to change your pic, please send to Barbara in the office via email.
Café St. Alban’s and Transforming Questions [Wednesday nights from Jan. 9 to Feb. 27]. Jesus asked: Who do you say that I am? Asking questions is an essential part of our faith. Nearly every person who encountered God in the Bible asked serious questions. During our Wednesday nights – Epiphany series – we will wrestle with some of the basic yet fundamental questions of our faith. Who was Jesus? Why did Jesus choose to die? Did Jesus have to die? What can we do, with God’s help? Can we question our faith? Does God meet us in prayer? Does God answer prayer? Why do bad things happen? Where is God when suffering happens? Where do we go when we die? How can we question faithfully? Supper begins at 6:00PM, with program to follow at 6:30PM. Childcare will be provided. Please RSVP for the supper and/or childcare by signing-up at the kiosk in the Commons Room; call the church office: (828) – 324 – 1351; or email Cami (email@example.com)
Supper begins at 6 p.m. and the Advent program begins promptly at 6:30 p.m.
Please RSVP by doing one of the following:
- Calling the Office (828)324-1351
- Emailing Cami (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sign up at the kiosk
Please remember, RSVPing allows us to prepare for our meal and child care.
Now is the time to make plans for Saturday, March 30!!!
St. Alban’s is hosting it’s annual Rise Against Hunger meal packing event and we need your help!
Click on the “Rise Against Hunger” link below and sign up to volunteer and/or donate funds to help make this event a success. It is a wonderful way to get the family involved in helping others and its so much fun.
St. Alban’s Music Ministry Opportunities
Choir Opportunities for all ages. Please come join us and bring a friend. God loves a cheerful Ringer & Singer! All the action and preparation happens on Wednesday evenings:
- 5:00 p.m. Wee Ringers, Grades K-5, downstairs;
- 5:30 p.m. Cantor Kids, Grades K-5, downstairs;
- 5:30 p.m. New Bell Choir, Grades 6 to INFINITY!!! This is the opportunity many of you have been waiting for! If you want to learn how to ring handbells, this group is for you. We will meet in the church and Miss Tammy will teach everything you need to know about bells.
- 6:00 p.m. Oxford Ringers, this group is for advanced, experienced ringers. Contact Tammy if you are interested in ringing.
- 7:00 p.m. Adult Choir, if you love to sing and read music, please join us every week as we rehearse wonderful music working toward enhancing the 10:30 a.m. worship service.
Donating Online is Quick and Easy.
Click on the green button below.
ST. ALBAN’S MEN’S STUDY GROUP meets at 7:30 a.m. the first and third Tuesday each month. The group’s purpose is to expand our ability to serve the people we meet in our daily lives through study and prayer. These methods include Bible study, book study and videos. The Men’s Study Group is open to all men. Newcomers are always welcome.
Upcoming Meetings: Tuesday, March 5, 7:30 a.m. & Tuesday, March 19, 7:30 a.m.